DAMN: I've been doing this all wrong!...

 

 

 

"Don't Take 20 Minutes Or More To Write Another Article...

I'm Going To Teach You How To Spend 5 Minutes To Write A Competition-Busting Article That Will Get Up to A 70% Click Thru Rate Each And Every Time! 100% Guaranteed!"

 

 

 

 

From: Rob Howard & David Bullock
Internet Marketers
Date: Sunday Night

 

Dear Fellow Online Marketer,

 

I ...hate ...writing articles!... to me, it's the least leveragable system to drive traffic online. I barely spend any time on it, and instead focus on other traffic methods (like PPC)...

 

But then one morning a few months ago it hit me like a ton of bricks...

 

What if I started using Ezinearticles.com in a similar way to my other writing styles?...

"In fact," I thought "If I could do this, it would shave hours off of my writing time...and with the right experimentation, I could dominate article writing...because no one is doing it this way...

So I got to work...and after a few days of testing, I was shocked at the results..

 

"My Articles Were Producing

30% to 70% Clickthru Rates!

 

But that wasn't enough for me...I had to figure out how to dominate the SEARCH ENGINES by using Ezinearticles very own interlinking structure...

And finally I have done it...

Watch this video to find out more...in it, I reveal The 7 Secrets And How 1 Of Them Actually Works!

 

You probably do not have the Flash Player installed for your browser or the video files are misplaced on the server!

 

 

What makes this system different?

 

 

 

Video 1: Planning Your Article

 

I cover how to pick up info from your competitors articles, including their keywords!


Video 2: Writing Your Article

 

Here you get to watch, over my shoulder, as I write a demo article! You'll see how quickly it takes me to churn out a high quality, pre-selling, monster that has your visitors begging for more!


Video 3: Proper Bio Box

 

How to write a proper bio box, that gets the click, always!

 

Video 4: Killer CTR

 

The final touch that will blow your CTR sky high!

 

Video 5: How To Get Massive Traffic And Instant Approvals

 

The final part of the strategy that will finish off what is left of your competition!

 

Bonus Video 6: How To Niche Test And Dominate Article Marketing For Massive Traffic Part-1

 

Bonus Video 7: How To Niche Test And Dominate Article Marketing For Massive Traffic Part-2

 

Bonus PDF eBook: How To Write 90 Articles In 3 Days

 

 

 

 

 

"This makes it so much easier!"

 

Thanks so much for your article writing course. I've always struggled with the concept of writing articles and having to compete with all these Ezine 'experts', and it has really been one of the biggest obstacles for me. But this makes it so much easier! In fact, I actually did write an article in 10 minutes that I would happily submit! Amazing stuff!!!

 

>> Jodie Thwaite

 

 

 

"Bum Marketing on Steroids!"

 

Your new video, especially after watching the others, is really bum marketing on steroids!!

 

>> HansM

 

 

 

"The Bonus Alone Was Worth It!"

 

Nice One!


Thanks for the videos...
and thanks for not boring me to death with the same old stuff.

 

Just the bonus alone was worth the 7 bucks!

I hate writing articles just as much as the next person, but
who want's to let free targeted traffic go to waste!

This is a nice idea you have here!

 

>> Sarge

 

 

 

"Clickthru Rates Have Shot Straight Up"

 

I couldn't hardly believe how my click through rates have Shot Straight Up since using your method! Thank you for not keeping this to yourself and allowing us to have an "unfair advantage" too.

And your right, after seeing your method I thought "Doh, how could I have missed this for so long...and right under my nose too!"

 

>> Rog

 

 

 

"I Have to Say That it is Incredible!"

 

I've just read through your content and I have to say that it is incredible.

 

This is the stuff that will take your Click Through Rate those extra %'s up.

I have been struggling a lot with article marketing but I think the end has come! Those $7 would have been the best I've spend at an e-book so far.

 

And the bonuses, don't even get me started, why didn't you just sell them separately?

When my first next generation articles are upload and have reached over 100 clicks, I'll PM you (be ready to expect it really soon )

 

>> Koos

 

 

 

"Exactly What I Need to Move Forward"

 

Thanks for the tremendous value!

 

I have yet to see any success from article marketing-because I have been going about it all wrong! Because my articles have never worked, I started to avoid A.M. So, of course, I have yet to make anything more than chicken feed as far as money.

 

This course is exactly what I need to move forward.

 

>> Darvon

 

 

 

"But I'm Going to Show You How to Make
Much, Much More..."

 

 

Owning A Master Resale Rights License Is One Of The Few Remaining 'Back Door' Ways To Slip Past Your Competition Un-Noticed, Attack From Behind And Totally Demolish Them.

 

It's 'hands down' the fastest way to own a product you know is virtually guaranteed to sell, brand yourself with and build a loyal customer list that you can sell to over and over again.

 

 

 

 

 

When you look at how big the Internet is...you see that the potential for sales are amazing. Most marketers still haven't heard about this site yet.

 

This leaves the door wide open for you to attack the market and get your piece of the pie!

 

You always hear people say if you get in on the "ground floor" you can make a ton of money or if you're just in the right place at the right time you can become wealthy...One of those RARE OPPORTUNITIES IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU RIGHT NOW! You are literally in the "right place at the right time" and can take advantage of something you rarely see in Internet Marketing anymore...

 

The opportunity to make thousands upon thousands of dollars every month with your own turnkey business that has already been proven to produce high conversions and make tons of money...

 

 

What Benefits Do You Get From Buying the Master Resell Rights:

 

1. Own a Profit Churning Online Business in just 5 minutes

 

Yes, in just 5 minutes from now, you can have a ready made, profit spitting internet business in your hands. No tensions of creating a product, writing a sales copy or doing any of the tasks that are involved in product creation and promotion.

 

You Can...

[YES] Sell and keep 100% of the profits
[YES] Host on your own domain
[YES] Edit the sales page and graphics
[YES] Add bonuses to the website
[YES] Add to your paid membership area
[YES] Sell on ebay
[YES] Sell the resell rights
[YES] Sell the master resell rights


You Cannot...

[NO] Give away for free
[NO] Give away as a bonus
[NO] Add to a free membership site
[NO] Package as a bonus to another product
[NO] Sell the private label rights

 

 

Here's All The Trimmings:

 

 

1. Complete '5 Minute Articles'

w/Master Resell Rights

 

2. Professional Front End Sales Page [Preview Here]

 

3. Professional Upsell Page [Preview Here]

 

4. 100% Control of Your Future Income

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If You Think That Acquiring Master Resell Rights

is expensive, you're wrong--very wrong..."

 

 

So.. you want to know what it will cost you for Master Resale Rights?

 

Well.. for the time being...

 

Regular Price $27.00 - Today $17.00

 

 

 

 

See You On The Other Side!

 

To your online success,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PS: Seriously, for just $17.00 You can acquire Master Resell Rights which opens the doors to bigger profits.

How can you pass on that? Click Here for your Copy

 

 

Access A Proven Winner Right Now!

 

 

 

 

Earnings Disclaimer:

Whilst every effort has been made to accurately represent our products and their potential there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials.  Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using the products, the ideas and the techniques. We do not purport this as a “get rich scheme.” Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills.

 

As these factors differ according to each individual we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.  Materials in our product and our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance.  Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else's, in fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our materials.

 

This is a downloadable product. The graphics are for illustrative purposes only. Nothing will be shipped - you can download immediately after purchase.