Well, I am not suggesting anything out of the ordinary. I am not even
suggesting to engage your friends or your spouse to do the work for you. Article
writing is something which needs to be enjoyed thoroughly well.
Article writing by the bulk and the secret of maintaining quality.
Notice the mistake the professional articles authors make. They write a lot
of them every often and get tired for the next day. Herein lies the secret of
writing more. It stands for writing more every day.
Find out how you can submit your article to 600+
Article Submission Sites for FREE:
Let me tell the simple steps you need to adopt successfully.
- Make a list of 50 keywords on which you are going to write
articles in the next 5-6 days
- This doesn't mean that your keywords should be 50 different &
- For better results, you can have 10 keyword variants of 5 main
words or vice versa
- Write on two or three of them in one stretch so that the research
doesn't go waste unless you derived maximum out of it
- Make sure you write in stretches of 3-4 hours and produce at least
4 articles of 2 main keywords(for word counts of 350-400)
- Repeat the above 3 times every day with judicious breaks in
between. This need not be truncated or curtailed breaks. The lengths
of each can be mathematically equal to 1/2 hour but can be flexible as
per the need of the hour
- Make a time table for completion and go on coloring cells against
each topic or keyword variant with column for dates
- There are no hard and fast rules that you have to write articles
in a sequence too. You can choose topics randomly from your list
Number of columns equal the number of days you take to finish. As you
go on coloring the columns cell by cell, you feel not tired but
enthused more and more. Keep different colors for different date
visit here to
find out how a simple software turns your ideas into
a ' Finished Article' in no time:
Alternately, if you are
writing for others, you can still implement the same but you can switch
between the buyers if you need to do so in order to break the monotony.
This technique beats the monotonous routine, too as you would be writing on
different topics each hour. Alternating the topics repeatedly helps in with fast
finish to the subsequent article.
Alevoor Rajagopal is an MBA. He can be
He is also writing on